Master Class 3 – Funded Development and Joint Development
Funded development enables a company to realize its product roadmap through customer engagements, with such developments being fully or partially funded by the client.
Joint development allows for the innovation and development of business models through the establishment of co-creation technology partnerships.
- Funded development as (non-dilutive) source of financing for product development.
- Techniques to maintain ownership of core products in funded development relationships.
- Joint development as integral element of the business models.
- Design and structuring of bilateral joint development relationships.
What will you learn:
- How to make your customers finance the development of your product while retaining ownership
- How to use joint development as a manner to generate new intellectual property
- How to maintain IP rights on jointly developed products for monetization purposes
- How to appropriately manage governance, oversight, risks and rewards
You can subscribe for the Master Class here.