#1 General Framework, Process and Recommendations
Imperative to not only develop innovative products internally, but to also collaborate with partners for development and commercialisation. Companies can share risks and costs of R&D, obtain access to valuable intellectual property assets and speed up innovation processes and performance through corporate partnering.
Each type of collaboration is characterized by its own partnering degree and has its own unique characteristics.
- Delineation of scope of specific corporate partnering collaboration
- Strategic, business, operational and cultural risk factors in corporate partnering
- Strategic, business, operational and cultural success factors in corporate partnering
- Process recommendations for successful corporate partnering
What will you learn:
- How to determine and assess objectives for corporate partnering
- How to mitigate risk factors in collaborations
- How to enable success factors in collaborations
- How to design and negotiate principal terms through term sheets
- How to design and negotiate solid partnering agreements
- How to apply partnering agreements
You can subscribe for the first Master Class here.
This master class will be given at different data on 4 different locations. Each master class starts at 12 am, lunch is included.