Master Class 3 – Funded Development and Joint Development
Funded development enables a company to realize its product roadmap through customer engagements, with such developments being fully or partially funded by the client.
Joint development allows for the innovation and development of business models through the establishment of co-creation technology partnerships.
Int this master class we will cover topics such as:
- Funded development as (non-dilutive) source of financing for product development.
- Techniques to maintain ownership of core products in funded development relationships.
- Joint development as integral element of the business models.
- Design and structuring of bilateral joint development relationships.
What will you learn:
- How to make your customers finance the development of your product while retaining ownership
- How to use joint development as a manner to generate new intellectual property
- How to maintain IP rights on jointly developed products for monetization purposes
- How to appropriately manage governance, oversight, risks and rewards
You can subscribe for the first Master Class here.
This master class will be given at different data on 4 different locations. Each master class will be held from 12 am until 2 pm (lunch is included). After the class you will have the opportunity to network and connect with other business professionals.
- 20/11: Leuven (Provinciehuis)
- 21/11: Hasselt (Corda Campus)
- 28/11: Antwerp (Cresco office)
- 5/12: Brussels (Silversquare Central)
Click on “get tickets” in Eventbrite to see the specific data of each class.