Master Class 6 – Venture Capital and Corporate Venture Capital
Startups and scaleups typically raise external equity funding from investors to grow their business to the next stage. From day 1 such equity funding needs to be carefully thought through at the strategic, financial, business and governance level. Raising equity funding from corporates (so-called CVC) adds another layer of complexity because of the strategic nature of such investment.
- Design and structuring of a capital raising strategy, from (pre)seed through different series of growth capital
- Design and structuring of a governance model tailored to the development and growth stage
- Need for balanced relationships with corporate investors, from a freedom to operate, fundraising and exit perspective
What will you learn:
- How to plan for and negotiate with various types of investors, from business angels to venture capital investors
- How to pro-actively plan your capital raising strategy, adequately balancing valuation with investor protection
- How to align founders/management and investors from a governance and exit perspective
- How to negotiate with a corporate investor
This master class will be given at different data on 3 different locations. Each master class will be held from 12 am until 2 pm (lunch is included). After the class you will have the opportunity to network and connect with other business professionals.
Click on “get tickets” in Eventbrite to see the specific data of each class.