Master Class 7 – Joint Ventures and Consortia
Companies increasingly establish partnerships through joint ventures, providing capital, assets or other resources.
The establishment of a successful corporate joint venture requires a lot of hard preparatory work of the partners to design, structure and negotiate all relevant joint venture arrangements.
A consortium is a multiparty joint venture which can be exponentially more difficult to structure.
- Contribution of capital, assets and other resources
- Development and commercialization arrangements with joint venture or consortium partners
- Funding milestones and decision making with joint venture or consortium partners
- Governance and conflict resolution arrangements
- Exit scenarios and exit transition planning
What will you learn:
- How to structure and negotiate the contributions to the joint venture
- How to establish development and commercialization arrangements
- How to agree on funding, governance and conflict resolution
- How to appropriate plan for an exit from or of the joint venture or consortium
- How to ensure continuity of the JV business
You can subscribe for the Master Class here.