Master Class 8 – Buy and Sell Side Mergers & Acquisitions
The ultimate corporate partnering arrangement consists of companies being purchased for their technology, business and talent by corporates or private equity firms.
Instead of being purchased, companies should also consider designing and implementing a buy and build strategy to expand through strategic acqui- sitions of other businesses that offer innovative synergies and solutions.
- Structuring of terms of acquisition, from price determination through all other relevant deal terms
- Design of performance and earn-out arrangements on buy and sell side, and associated management autonomy requirements
- Use of equity as (part of) purchase price when being a target or acquirer
What will you learn:
- How to mitigate and reduce transaction risk by designing and negotiating elaborate M&A term sheets
- How to maximize the purchase price and other material deal terms
- How to ensure that performance and earn-out arrangements are structured in a balanced and fair manner
- How to use equity as valuable currency when executing a buy-and-build strategy
You can subscribe for the Master Class here.